awake, we dream of the day
when dawn returns joy
Questions that occur to me as I ponder happiness:
- Can happiness be “unfound”? And if it can, does that mean it’s been lost or just remains unknown?
- Is ignorance really bliss?
- Is happy is as happy does?
- And is there really such a thing as the Bluebird of Happiness?
- How do we quantify happiness? Will we know when we’ve reached peak happy?
- Can we ever understand the path to happiness? Is it a result of tangible actions or just a function of brain chemistry?
- Get the mix right and smile all day! Maybe we just all need some of Mother’s Little Helpers.
I can’t really answer my own questions but thanks to Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie for challenging me to think about HAPPINESS and to Sue’s Photo Challenge for leading me to the Bluebird of Happiness 🙂