- Converse high tops or bow ties?
- Bad Wolf or the Impossible Girl?
- Furrowed brows or wibbly wobbly time?
- Fantastic, Allons-y, or Geronimo?
- Sonic screwdriver or Sonic sunglasses?
- Still not a Ginger or I don’t want to go.
Linda’s JusJuJan SoCS Challenge to write about television made me think of my favorite show (Doctor Who) and then Sammi’s SoCS Challenge to write exactly 40 words including the word “furrowed” made me think of Peter Capaldi (of course!) And although the Tenth Doctor (David Tennent) will always be MY Doctor, Capaldi and his furrowed brows comes in as a close second. (I also love Jodi as the Doctor so she may be moving into the second place slot. We’ll see!)